Professional powder coatings provide a way to make sure that a number of challenging surfaces. For this reason, it should come as no surprise that the global powder coatings market value is expected to reach $12.48 billion by 2020. In fact, the best powder coatings are able to create surfaces that are able to avoid rust and other kinds of deterioration. From elevator shafts to the parts that are found in the largest diesel trucks, there are a number of times when liquid coating services are important.
Selecting the correct coating for your product is an important part of making sure that your business is successful. From furniture that will be exposed to the harsh winter and summer weather conditions to the materials that are needed for the lift at a ski resort, if you find the right kind of protective coatings you can make sure that your business will succeed.
Decoration and Protection Are the Two Basic Functions of Protective Coatings
Liquid powder coatings offer a way to make sure that all of the items in your restaurant or other kind of business are coated in your trademark color. Likewise, it is important to know that there is a coating that can help you protect the machines, furniture, and various other surfaces that are part of your business. Consider some of these facts and figures about the liquid powder coating industry and the role that it plays in the business world and the nation’s economy:
- Although they do not require solvents in their formulation as liquid coatings do, powder coatings are considered to be 100% solids but.
- The coating industry demand will rise an average of 3% per year in the U.S. from 2016 to 2021.
- From 2014 to 2020 the powder coating demand in furniture has been expected to grow more than 7.6%. In comparison, the general industrial coating and automotive coating dominates the powder coating industry.
- Making them environmentally friendly, powder coatings are free of solvents and have negligible volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions. These environmentally friendly products have been increasingly in demand.
- Dominating about 33% of all industrial parts, powder coatings in the appliance industry makes up the largest part of the powder coating market.
Powder coating is a popular dry finishing process that represents more than 15% of the total industrial finishing market, and you can likely find a way to make sure that you are using these coatings to your business’s advantage.