Decorating and cleaning up for vacation Bible school got a little easier this year for two reasons. Number one, the high school youth who will be leaving in a week for the National Youth Gathering were required to help with either setting up the decorations the Sunday before the Monday start or during the Friday tear down. Number two, the poster holders, glass door sign holders, and outdoor metal sign stands eliminated the need for masking tape and various other kinds of sticky tack that needed to be torn down or cleaned up in the past. Given that the church staff already changes all of the announcements in the glass floor signs and the poster holders before the weekend services, to they are willing to take away all the signs that you had up for the week of VBS.
Custom Retail Displays Have Signs Have Many Uses Beyond Stores
From schools to trade shows to churches and other public spaces, there are many ways to use the retail display stands that were originally designed for marking sale items and other specials in your favorite clothing store. In addition, custom glass door signage and custom vinyl door decals can help make any space more unique. Finding the right signs and the right marketing materials can help any retailer make sure that customers notice the highlighted items.
Consider some of these facts and figures about marketing materials and how they can help direct the attention on shoppers when they enter a retail space:
- How do I know when to call an employment lawyer?
- 77% of consumers will go to a store to shop, in spite of the fact that shoppers will use their smartphones to do complete their initial research on a product.
- Consumers are exposed to an average of 3,000 ads and promotional messages every single day.
- A consumer makes the decision to stick with a brand or buy a competitor in a mere three to seven seconds.
- Research indicates that merchandise that is full priced performs 18% better with signage than it does without signage.
- Between six and 10 purchases in a store can be classified as impulse purchases.
Whether you are in charge of helping prepare a space for an event at church or you are trying to draw attention to a special pricing markdown in a retail space, finding the right kind of display stand can help you achieve your goal.