This is the time of the year when temporary employment agencies in Plano, Texas, and other parts of the world are kicking into high gear so they can try to help their clients fill positions that would otherwise be vacant. Whenever a company is working without a full staff, the employees who are on staff are often required to work longer hours. These longer hours can mean that workers are not as careful as they should be on the important tasks that are assigned to them.
Staffing services provide a number of staffing solutions that can help their clients not only hire the right talent, but also keep these employees on staff once they are in place. The fact of the matter is that having to constantly fire new people or having to work without a full staff can be both exhausting and expensive.
Finding the Right Placement Agencies Can Help Your Company be More Successful
With the use of employment agencies in Plano, Texas, and other locations around the country companies of all size can be less productive. With the best staffing solutions, in fact, many companies find that they are able to be more productive.
Consider these facts and figures about the many ways that staffing agencies are able to help their clients find the solutions that they need to be more successful:
- 86% of companies with employee recognition programs cite an increase in worker happiness, which is an indicator of a place where people will stay longer.
- 57% of organizations indicate that they view employee retention as a problem.
- 93% of employment recruiters indicate that they look at a candidate’s social media profile to get a fell for the kind of employee they might be.
- The current costs of employee turnover can range from 30% to 150% of the salary of the employee.
- Unfortunately, 22% of new hires leave their jobs within 45 days of being hired.
- Followed by employee engagement at 36%, 46% of human resources professionals indicate that retention is their greatest concern.
When was the last time that you felt your office was fully staffed to the point where you were able to be as productive as possible? If you constantly find that your company is understaffed, you likely know the stress that can be caused by these difficult situations.