This party has been nine long months in the making.
Your twin daughters have both taken two challenging semesters of classes during their senior year and you are proud of their efforts, even during the last weeks of school when many of their friends have given in to Senioritis. For your parts, both you and your husband have worked hard to make sure that the house was ready for the celebration.
You contracted out the work to finish the basement, but during these nine months of the school year you and your husband have tackled some remodeling projects in the rest of the house. You have restained the cabinets, helped a neighbor refinish your kitchen floor. New carpet and new furniture are some of the latest additions that you have made and by Mother’s Day you were able to enjoy the new space in the basement and the newly remodeled kitchen. You considered many different solid wood table tops and the one that you selected was the perfect setting for the Mother’s Day Brunch your twin daughters and husband prepared. You also knew that it would be the perfect setting for the graduation menu that you have planned for next weekend.
Solid Wood Table Tops and Bright Upholstery Fabrics Can Bring New Life to Any Kitchen Space
Whether you are selecting a piece of furniture for a new kitchen in a new home or you are picking a table for a kitchen remodel, solid wood table tops are a great solution. With bright colorful linens and furniture upholstery fabrics, a wooden kitchen table top is a perfect canvas for any meal or celebration.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the home decorating trends in the country and the impact that these sales have on the nation’s economy:
- 33% of respondents in a 2017 Interior Design Trends survey indicate that they would choose a neutral color palette when they make the decision to redecorate their home.
- The interior design industry generates approximately $10 billion in revenue every year, and there is no secret that many consumers value good design.
- Focal point, unity, and color are the three key principles for interior designs.
- When cared to other kinds of products, consumers expect wood furniture to have a life span 15 years longer.
- Furniture sales increased by 1.6%, or $8,986 million, in the year of 2016, according to the US Census Bureau.
- Quality and durability are the top two factors U.S. consumers expect from their furniture.
Kitchen Furniture Often Serves as the Gathering Space in Many Homes
There are many different styles of kitchen spaces, but as many as 57% of American consumers report a preference for vintage pieces, according to a survey by Furniture Today. Not surprising, many of the vintage pieces are wooden furniture styles that have been popular for decades. In fact, some of the latest solid wood table tops are replicas of designs that would have looked perfectly in place in your grandmother’s kitchen. In fact, one of the top 10 furniture trends of the 21st century is vintage furniture, according to About.com.