As controversial as the subject may be these days, medical marijuana has been proven to help in several areas regarding out bodies. It’s a shame that some people do abuse the privilege of it because it makes people skeptical about those you are using it for it’s intended purpose. If you are considering getting your cannabis business license, then you will helping a lot of people feel so much better. Whether you are going to open an actual store front to perpetuate medical marijuana business development or maybe you want to open a cannabis consulting company, having your cannabis business license will help you to do anything regarding that field. Here are some of the health benefits of cannabis to help encourage you as to how you will be helping so many people.
- Cannabis has been known to be able to treat glaucoma which is an eye disease that increases pressure in and around the eyeball. This pressure ends up causing damage to the optic nerve and can result in loss of vision. Cannabis can release that pressure which slow the progression of the disease, ultimately preventing the blind stage.
- There have been studies that show that cannabis does not damage the lungs like tobacco does. In fact, cannabis can increase the lung capacity, even in former tobacco smokers. However, the higher lung function could be due to the deep breaths that are taken to inhale the drug as opposed to something in cannabis being helpful.
- Epileptic seizures have been known to decrease significantly in those that suffer from the condition when they started using cannabis extract. Cannabis controls the seizures by using THC, which is in cannabis, to bind itself to the brain cells that cause a person to become to excitable which leads to a seizure. It also causes a person to relax which can help avoid a seizure.
- Having a cannabis business license will allow you to help cancer patients. When a gene called Id-1 is turned off, which CBD in cannabis does, it stops the cancer from spreading. In fact, there are studies that show that breast cancer cells had less Id-1 and were slower at spreading after being treated with cannabidiol.
- One of the main things that medical cannabis can do, almost immediately is calm it’s recipients down. Many people take it to control anxiety. This improve the user’s mood and emotions by acting as a low dose sedative. However, it is a delicate balance but too much cannabis could cause the person to become even more anxious and even paranoid.
- Cannabis may also slow down the fast progression of Alzheimer’s. There is an enzyme that forms amyloid plaque which is what kills the brain cells and causes Alzheimer’s. THC, found in cannabis, slows the formation of these plaques which can drastically reduce the rate at which Alzheimer’s and dementia progress.
- The number one reason why people take cannabis is for the pain reliever. Cannabis can actually reduce painful symptoms of many things including multiple sclerosis. It’s the THC, again that causes the cannabis to conjoin to the receptors in the nerves and muscles. This causes a lot of relief for the user. There are also studies that show that the chemicals can help to control any kind of muscle spasm caused by MS and other conditions.
- Chrohn’s disease and other inflammatory bowel disease can be very painful and end up giving the suffering person ulcers and cysts. Researchers found that the chemicals in cannabis can play a role in the immune responses as well as in gut function. The organic properties in cannabinoids prevent the permeable nature of the intestines and cause them to bond tighter.
- Cannabis has also been suggested to help boost metabolism and cause weight loss. However, cannabis takers do tend to eat more calories because of the effects of the drugs but even so, the study showed that those that took cannabis in any form were thinner than others their age. It seemed to cause their bodies to be able to process sugar better and in a more healthier fashion.
Having a cannabis business license will help you to be able to show each person how cannabis can positively impact their lives.