Both large and small business owners know the importance to not only hiring, but also keeping, the right people for the right jobs. For this reason, many companies place a high value on working with the best Human Relations (HR) team. Knowing, for instance, that you have the right set of managers on the production floor for all of your shifts means that you will be able to meet daily, weekly, and monthly quotas. Knowing that you have a skilled research and development team means that you will be able to not only be successful today, but next month and next year. For many companies, working with a HR platform is the solution for both the hiring process and finding success at retention.
If your large or small business is looking for a HR platform to help you hire and retain the best workers, it is important to know what it is that you are looking for. Do you, for instance, want an HR platform with compensation management systems that can help you track and reward employee attendance and sales and provide immediate information to process you may be able to find an HR technology that can complete that task. If, on the other hand, you want to find a resource for administering and tabulating an employability survey, you may need to find a company that specializes in more detailed an complex HR solutions.
Consider some of these statistics about the reason that HR platforms can help you keep and retain the best talent:
- 25% of companies admitted that their onboarding program does not include any form of training, according to a recent survey.
- 66% of workers who are employed by a company that offers 11 or more benefits recommend their employers as great places to work.
- 47% of companies have HR software that is over seven years old. If your company falls into this category, it is important you consider an upgrade so you can benefit from the latest tools and strategies.
- New employees who have the opportunity to a well-structured onboarding orientation program are 69% more likely to remain at a company up to three years, when compared to employees who do not have this opportunity.
- 40% of millennials select an employer based on their health and wellness benefits, according to Deloitte research.
Making use of the best HR resources can help businesses of all sizes not only compete, but succeed.