What can promotional boxes and custom promotional packaging do to promote your brand? It’s common knowledge that people are affected by packaging. In fact, 85% of surveyed shoppers say that what they read on the packaging of a product affects their decisions as they shop. But there are other great reasons to consider promotional packaging. Read on for five ways that the right promotional box is a great investment.
- Promotional boxes make a purchase or gift special. When something comes in a cheap, generic, or inappropriate package, the whole impression of its value is lessened. When consumers see cheap packaging, they will assume the item itself is cheap, too. Great presentation packaging elevates your product.
- Promotional boxes set the tone for your brand and create instant brand recognition. Some of the most successful companies have instantly recognizable packaging. Their custom boxes are as important as the products they sell in creating brand awareness. More than that, they set the tone for the brand. The packaging of any product has a lot to say about the values, and even good sense, of the seller.
- Promotional boxes give you the perfect size and shape for your product. In the end, this could be a money-saving measure. Don’t settle for boxes and packages that don’t quite fit or that require extra filling to keep items secure. Having the perfect custom fit also means that packing gets speeded up because you don’t have to waste time with extra fillers.
- Nice packaging is something that people notice, keep, and reuse. Studies show that consumers are interested in fine packaging. Businesses that pay attention to packaging see increased consumer interest in their products: as much as 30%! Surveys show that over half of online buyers claim that premium packaging keeps them coming back to a business. If items come in quality promotional boxes, people will keep those boxes and think of your brand every time they use it.
- Quality packaging is the final five yards of your game. If a running back carries the football across the entire field, but drops it at the five yard line, that great run suddenly becomes a lot less important and memorable. You’ve put time, money, and effort into researching, developing, and manufacturing your product. Why drop the ball right at the end and fail to put that kind of effort into great packaging?
Packaging says everything about your brand, your values, and your product. Make sure that your promotional boxes and custom promotional packaging is saying exactly what you want.